Sunday, January 14, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Kamryn!



Kamryn's birthday is January 14th. I can't believe a whole year has gone by already since her last birthday, but I can believe she is two because she definitely has that two year old spunk and attitude! She is so smart for two though (I think) and am so proud of her for repeating many words now. Although her brothers have taught her "mine" which I am not too pleased about. Sharing is a hard concept to teach anyway.

Speaking of sharing, Kamryn shares a birthday with her cousin Lauren (my sister's daughter) and with Lexi (my dear friend Sherri's daughter from China). January is such a big birthday month for our families. Kamryn's other cousin Maddie has a January 10th birthday. Then Brendan's is at the end of the month, Jan. 30th.


Grandpa and Grandma Dianne came in from Florida this weekend to help celebrate all the birthdays. We had a party at Marc and Cathy's house on Sunday and Saturday night we had my family over for cake and presents.

Only a two year old would get excited about the gift of cleaning supplies for her birthday! When Kamryn would spend time at Suzy and Anna Li's house, Kamryn and Anna Li would get out the brooms and help Suzy clean the floor. Well, I told Grandma Roloff that Kamryn would like a play broom set, and sure enough, she loves it. She's my little helper with everything. Good thing I only have a few more rooms to unpack.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures!! I too, can't believe another year has passed. Kamryn is really a joy to be around. She welcomes us with a HI and a big wave of the hand. She is so happy to have company. The boys are a big help with her. Give them time, they will teach her more words. Don't you wonder what will be next? Thanks again for another posting and wonderful pictures. Kamryn is lucky to have two great brothers and so many wonderful cousins.
I'm looking forward to another fun filled year with Kamryn. Can't believe she is on her way to being three!!
Till next time!!
Love ya, Mom