Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A Happy Halloween It Was


Thank goodness it wasn't raining like the weatherman predicted. The sun actually came out somewhat too even though it was pretty cold. Kamryn actually wore her costume and after a couple of houses and getting candy, I think she really understood the whole idea of it all. She clutched onto her candy and wouldn't put it in the cute ladybug bag she was carrying. When I brought her in the house and dumped the goods on the kitchen table, she just ate away and was loving it! The boys had a great time too and say that it was one of the best Halloween's ever. They dressed more scary as a zombie and phantom. The picture is of them with their friends Sarah and Julia, sisters who live behind us. My three kiddos actually got dressed in their costumes at their house because we had a showing on Halloween. That would have been the best treat of the day if we got an offer, but no such luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I've never seen a cuter bug! I wish I could say the same for the zombie and the phantom, but I guess boys will be boys. Glad they all had a good time.

Hope the preparation for the move is going well. A few months from now the adjustment can begin.

Don't let them eat all the candy at once and keep Kev away from it too.

Love always,

Lin

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!!! What a darling little ladybug! Funny, isn't it, how fast Kamryn learned to like candy? :o))
I'm so glad that the boys had a good time. I know they really liked their costumes. They always have a good time with the neighbor girls.
Thanks for the update.
Love you, Mom