Monday, February 05, 2007

COLTS WIN!


Yes, they are the Super Bowl champions! We are happy for Indy, they really do deserve the win. Only wish we could be there to share the excitement.

We watched the game at my parent's house and after dinner, my mom brought out the "football" cake. See, she took the picture. She should have taken it from the Colt's angle;) since she knew too that they were going to win. Funny thing was that the boys would only eat a piece from the Colt's side of the cake. Talk about loyalty. The boys were even happier this morning when they found out school was cancelled today due to extreme cold temperatures. It was a win-win day for them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one of my favorite pictures of Peter & I !!!! I can't wait for the wedding. We've been working on wedding "stuff" all night -- don't worry, you're still on the A List, and I don't mean A for Ahearn!!!!! It's so hard to pick and choose. Our guest list has gone from 0 to 300 back down to 75 and now up again to 170. This is crazy, but it's a fun crazy.

STAY WARM -- it's cold in Florida too. It's 50 right now and going down to 42 tonight. The sad thing is that this actually seems cold to me after living here for 2 1/2 years -- I am wearing cashmere socks to try to keep my feet warm. Before long I'll have to move to the Caribbean to escape the cold Florida winters! HA!!!!

Anonymous said...

OK, OK -- congratulations on the Colts winning. They deserved it 'cuz the Bears apparently thought that the game was only 1 quarter instead of 4 -- what the heck happened there?!?!??

Still cold in Florida -- I think that St. Thomas is more my climate!

Anonymous said...

I still say GO BEARS!!! What the heck, it's just a game to me. I was glad to see Matthew happy when the Colts won. I think inwardly, I was pulling for them, just for Matthew's sake.

Go Bears next year!!!

Love ya, Mom