Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Princess for the Day

Kamryn had a fairy tale like morning . . . even though it was raining . . . again.


















Kevin dropped us off at 8am, and we made our way to the Castle for an 8:30 appointment at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. We walked in and they presented Princess Kamryn with her royal invitation to the salon. Her Fairy Godmother-in-Training met us and asked Princess Kamryn which hairstyle was the one of her dreams for the day. Kamryn chose the Fairy-tale Princess look since she a true princess at heart.

This is Kamryn before all the magic took place:



















Here she is getting dolled up. Her Godmother-in-Training asked her if she wanted bangs or no bangs. Well I would have said bangs, but before I knew it, Kamryn answered no bangs and I didn't have the heart to change her wish since this was her day. I am not used to seeing my princess without bangs! It makes her look so much older:(















Another girl came by to do her makeup.





















Kamryn got to choose the rhinestone tiara for her hair and a Mickey-shaped hairpin was put on the back of her hair. Here are the finishing touches of the transformation.




















The magic begins when a pinch of fairy dust is sprinkled in your hair!





Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo, May all your dreams come true!

All done!



2 comments:

Julie said...

Kamryn,
You look like the most beautiful princess I've ever seen. I bet mommy had just as much fun as you did. DId she get a princess updo too?

Kristen said...

OMG, I can't get over how absolutely sweet Kamryn looks! She looks so grown up. I almost didn't recognize her with her bangs pulled back. What sweet memories!!

(Emily didn't recognize her:)