Sunday, October 01, 2006

Our Bathing Beauties










When the boys were little, I had their "bathtub" picture taken. My niece and nephew also had these same pictures taken and they adorned the kids bathroom wall with some Anne Geddes tub pictures. I finally took Kamryn to get her famous bath tub picture to add to my wall. On the phone, the lady at the portrait studio asked how old Kamryn was and when I told her, she didn't think she'd fit in the galvanized tub. Kamryn is a peanut though, so of course she fit no problem. She actually cooperated pretty well! Here are Hunter's, Lauren's and Gavin's tub pictures too!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Adorable!! I'm so glad Kamryn is added to the gallery of bathing beauties. (Sorry boys, but when you are that little and that cute you are BEAUTIFUL). Thanks for the postings. It's great to be able to keep up with what's going on with the little ladybug and her family.

Love,

Lin

Anonymous said...

The picture is so sweet. I can't wait to get a copy of it so I can add it to my collection of the other bathing babies!!!
Love ya, Mom