Thursday, September 28, 2006

A School Girl Now!


Kamryn started her mom's morning out program at St. Peter's Church this month. I am happy to report that she is doing just fine at drop off. Of course the first few times, Suzy and I made sure we were following each other so Kamryn and Anna Li could see each other and go in together. That really seemed to help. Seeing the two girls together, Suzy and I just have to giggle because of course we think our girls look so cute and little and sweet carrying their backpacks that are practically bigger than they are.

Kamryn is so smart;) The first day we weren't in the carpool line together, she totally figured out where we were and what was going to happen even though we were pretty far back in the carpool line. She got very weepy and sad, and oh how that tugged on my heartstrings. The ladies said that she stopped crying before she even got to the classroom. More recently, she has "bonded" with the one gal who comes to the car and now reaches for her and even waves goodbye to me.

Her teacher, Miss Laurie, says that Kamryn is always so happy. I just think to myself, "yes, that's my girl!" (I bought the ladybug sweater while in China, isn't it cute?!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kamryn is so cute!!!!
It's hard to believe that she is willing to leave you. Yes Mommy, she is getting to be a big girl now. Enjoy her. She'll grow up before you know it.
Thanks again for the posting and the wonderful pictures.
Love ya, Mom