Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Make Offer? No Way!



Kamryn is very curious and always doing something. She rarely sits still. The contents of my desk drawer (or any drawer really!) are not safe from Kamryn's little hands. The other day she found old garage sale stickers in the desk. Before I knew it, she had stuck them all over herself. I had to giggle because the one front and center said "MAKE OFFER." Even on the days that I'm going on little sleep or days that she is clingy and whining or the ones where she is nonstop climbing on top of the kitchen table and getting into things, I would never consider putting a sticker on her saying "Make Offer." Those are the days I need a sticker that says "Make Offer to Babysit." Watch out before you offer, because I just might take you up on it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,

I haven't had a chance to respond to the last few pictures, but I love looking at them. Sounds like "little miss curious" can be quite a handful. When you come to visit next week I'll bet there won't be too many dull moments. Sheis going to be a match for Amanda & Maddie, even though they have the advantage 4 legs to 2! Thanks for the updates.

Love,

Lin