Monday, March 05, 2007

Playgroup Date for Mom's Only

Is it still considered "playgroup" even if the 2 year old girls aren't with the moms? We think so. On Saturday, three of my greatest friends in the world drove up from Indy to have a girls' day and night out. After Kevin being in Florida all of last week, I could hardly wait for Christy, Kim and Karen to get here. Kamryn was equally excited to see Allison's, Camille's and Tess' mommy. After lunch here, we went shopping at Oak Brook Mall. Then we checked into a hotel, headed out for dinner and drinks and slept in on Sunday. Ooh, how we wish we could have more weekends like this past one! It was so wonderful to have girl time to talk and leisurely browse in stores. Oh, and I think I've figured out how to kick my chocolate addiction. After one too many chocolate martini's, the last thing in the world I am craving right now is chocolate;)

No comments: