Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Little Helper















I cleaned out the fridge tonight. We save leftovers, but I don't know why we continue to do so because we are not a leftover family. Leftovers tend to sit in our fridge until they aren't so appetizing anymore. Honestly, to us, they are not even appetizing the very next day.

As I was washing the tupperware tonight, Kamryn chimed in, "Mommy, I want to help you!" So she grabbed a towel and dried every piece. Can I tell you how nice it is to have someone in the house who WANTS to help?! I won't ever tell her no to helping me with the dishes, even if it means I need to dry the floor afterwards.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Wow! Can she come over to my house sometime?!!! Well, my girls do like to help out occasionally....sweeping the floor or "washing" the dishes. B even put away groceries yesterday! It's great to see them feel important and helpful!!