Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Is it really that time again?
















For snow! I for one like to look at it, but I do not really like to be outside long enough to play in it. But the boys can't wait to go sledding, and Kamryn is thrilled just to touch it.

And what is wrong with this next picture?




















Anyone guess? Look close.





It's the same snowy day. Just minutes after I took the picture of her touching the snow.



Yep. This is what's wrong.
















The minute she gets in the car, she takes off her coat. No big deal really until we get to our destination and I have to stand out in the cold and help her get it back on! Today I didn't pull out of the driveway until she put her coat back on and then got buckled up. I guess now I will need to add extra time to get out the door just to win this battle. Everyone has extra time especially this time of year right?

Hmph. But look at this. Is this too cute or what?















Yes, her doll has her coat on! But when her doll comes along, I have to wait a few extra minutes for them both to get buckled up.

I know, I complain about the time it takes to get out the door, but in reality, I will be begging for these "times" when she's 16 or 17, able to drive and out the door alone.

Yikes, times getting closer for Matt to be able to drive! Anyone have a secret for stopping time?

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Loving K's little bitty baby all dressed up for the winter weather and her matching pjs too! So precious.

Yes- so hard to get the kids in the car- and every time I get frustrated I try and breath and remind myself that all too soon I will not be standing in the freezing cold to help them. You know that all too well- with your boys.

Too fast! So maybe that coat thing is not so bad!
Hugs

Jane said...

Sam and I have the coat battle too. We have come to an agreement (I think) that he has to leave it on if we are going somewhere, but gets to take it off if the next stop is home.