Monday, January 19, 2009

Kamryn's actual Birthday Day


















Kamryn's birthday was Jan. 14th, a Wednesday, and she was supposed to go to school. Lucky for us both, they canceled afternoon school due to the weather which was good because I had already decided that I wasn't going to take her;) We stayed in and made - yes - cupcakes together! (Look at her holding the scoop we use to put the batter in the pan. She's pretending it's a guitar!)














We were supposed to go to Brendan's first band performance that night but it was canceled too. We were also supposed to have my family over for a celebration dinner since it's also Lauren's birthday on this same day but my sister's family can not shake the sick bug:( So instead it was a quiet evening of dinner with just the five of us and opening some presents.














Grandma Dianne and Grandpa gave her a cheerleading outfit for Bitty Baby which she just loves! See - now her "Summer" bear and Bitty Baby both have cheerleading outfits like she does - remember her halloween costume?

She got some new outfits from us for Summer bear. Pj's so she can dress both bitty baby and bear like her at bedtime and a pretty dress and sparkly shoes just like Kamryn's.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,

I'm so excited that Kam loves cupcakes. I made her birthday card Friday night and got it in the mail on Saturday (better late than never). Guess what's on it - a cupcake with 4 candles! I guess great minds run in the same channel. Hope she had a wonderful birthday. Love to all,

Lin

p.s. Lauren's card has bugs on it (I thought she'd like them rather than a cupcake!!)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe our little girl is four already. She's getting cuter every day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMRYN!!
Love ya, Grandma

Kerry said...

Sounds like Kami had a wonderful birthday celebration. She is looking like such a big girl now! Love her air guitar- too cute.

Julie said...

Happy Belated birthday sweet Kamryn. I wish I could have been at the tea party. Rowan had so much fun. The pictures were darling Julie. What a beautiful party!

Unknown said...

really? Jan 14th! it's also my brithday! I am so happy kamryn and I have the same brithday.
it's my frist brithday in US!


Helen---an chinese au-pair in Vermont

Julie said...

Hi Helen! Happy Birthday to you too! Email me - kjmba5@yahoo.com

2 China 4 Addison said...

Happy (belated) birthday to Kamryn! I wish we could have come to the tea party - hope you post some pics.
Miss you guys.
You'll have to let me know what your schedule is now with the new preschool. Maybe we can grab lunch soon?

Sue said...

Sweet B'Day girl!!! So glad you had some fun on her actual b'day!!!