Sunday, May 24, 2009

Why I haven't blogged lately

Because I'm going NUTS and going BANANAS! (about all I can eat)

Because I have so much on my PLATE. (not food either)

Because I've had a lot to DIGEST. (my stomach can't do that)

Because I've come to a FORK in the road. (it's really a dinglehopper anyway right?)

Because my emotions sometimes lately BOIL OVER instead of SIMMER.
(wouldn't yours if you couldn't eat a hot buttered roll out of the oven, or your favorite cookie/cake?)

Because I am trying to use my NOODLE, Rice Noodle that is . . .

Because I have a lot to learn now.

I have an allergy to GLUTEN, WHEAT, MILK, CORN & WALNUTS!

What is left to eat!??

Because I have FOOD on the brain and am trying to learn a whole new way of eating and cooking and eating out:)

More details soon . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up. You'll come thru this fine. It will just take time. Maybe we can all look for recipes for you.
Love ya, Mom

Julie said...

Julie,
I'm just catching up on blogs. I'm so sorry you are going through all this. I'm glad you finally found the problem. How scary to feel your throat swell like that. I miss you. Call me when you back into town.
xoxo
Julie