Monday, September 15, 2008

My little ballerina




















Today Kamryn started her creative movement class. It's a pre-ballet class for 3 year olds. I don't know who had more fun, Kamryn or mommy watching Kamryn! The class takes place at the church where she goes to preschool. They actually have a dance room with a wall of mirrors and a bar just like at a dance studio. There was this big window so the parents could watch. Kamryn liked waving to me and doing extra little exaggerated dances just for my viewing pleasure. It was adorable to watch these 8 little girls dance around. Funny thing was when they were comparing their little skirts and then their ballet shoes . . . proof positive that the class is full of girly girls. We'll see what she likes better, gynastics, which she took over the summer, or ballet. Who am I kidding? At this age, she likes everything!


3 comments:

2 China 4 Addison said...

How CUTE!!!
Looks like Kamryn is loving her new class.
I don't think Addison is quite ready for that yet....hopefully next year, we'll see if she'll leave my side by then! :)

Julie said...

What a pretty ballerina. I can't wait for Rowan to do these things.

Anonymous said...

Gymnastics or ballet? Kamryn would do well in both. I'm glad she has the chance to try both of them.
Love ya, Mom