Sunday, September 07, 2008

My Littlest Blessing















is back at Little Blessings. She started last Tuesday and much to my surprise, she did wonderful at drop off time. She was a wee bit whiny that morning at home and during the ride to the church, but by the time the friendly greeter came to the car door, she turned it off and happily took the woman's hand and went right in.

Then Thursday came, and this is her long day at school. She stays to have lunch and then takes an art class in the afternoon. By noon that day I was really missing her and thinking what a very long day it is for her. (and me!) Bren had a follow up doctor appt for his leg that afternoon, so he was able to come with me to pick her up. (thanks Tina for being my back up in case his appt ran late!) I'm so glad we got to the school in time to pick K up because it was sweet relief to peek into K's classroom and see her having so much fun. There she was dancing and acting out motions to a story they were being read. I'm happy Brendan was with me too - he is my witness that she was all smiles!

Doesn't she look so grown up in this next picture?!





















Kamryn is excited that her friend Lilly is going to the same school as her. Too bad they aren't in the same classroom. It's still nice for them to know that their friend is right next door:)


2 comments:

Kerry said...

She looks lovely and so grown up to me in these photos. It is such a relief when they are enjoying their school programs and time away from Mom. K sounds like she is thriving- seeing her dancing to the story must have made your heart sing.

Julie said...

Kamryn you look like such a big girl. I'm so glad you're having so much fun at school. It makes special time with mommy even that much more special.