Sunday, May 27, 2007

Should I even admit this?

Last week the kids and I went to my friend Tina's house to hang out after school. The boys swam in the big pool and the girls splashed around in the kiddie pool. Kamryn and Lilly, Tina and I went inside for a snack and while Tina and I were chatting at the kitchen table, the girls ran off and we didn't think much of it until Lilly came into the room with something red on her finger. "My nail polish!" Tina yelled. I ran so fast into the living room and saw Kamryn at their desk with an open bottle of burgundy nail polish happily painting her nails. Too bad she missed her nails and got mostly her fingers and her arm up to her elbow. Unfortunately, she also left some nail polish spots on the desk. On the bright side, she didn't decide to paint her toes on their carpet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm,just think! This is only the beginning! :o))