Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Still a hoosier at heart



















Before I had a girl, I always heard how little girls like to change clothes frequently during the day, and I just laughed. I'm not laughing anymore because Kamryn will go through her closet and find what she wants to wear and change clothes 2-3 times a day. If her shirt gets even the littlest bit wet or dirty, she wants to change. Yesterday, she came downstairs with this on. Mind you, this cheerleading dress is an 18 mos. size and really doesn't fit her anymore as a dress. Of course it's still hanging in her closet because I can't bear to part with her one "Indiana" outfit. After all, that's where she came home to. Anyway, she put this combination together all by herself, and I have to admit that she has more fashion sense than her mom. Why not wear it as a "blouse" with jeans? Today we put it back on her with a white turtleneck underneath it and of course her jeans and she looks adorable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A SWEETHEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE, GRANDMA