Saturday, January 05, 2008

This Christmas

was the first Christmas in two years that our family enjoyed a "normal" holiday. Last year we moved into our new home on Dec. 26th. The year before we landed back in Indy from China on Dec. 21st and were all very jet-lagged for the holiday. So this year we did enjoy the season and tried to get together with friends and family as much as we could.

Look at this huge lovely poinsettia that our builder brought over right before Thanksgiving. Yes, it is still alive although I think it's starting to look sick. I do not do well with live plants.










Over the Thanksgiving holiday, my mom's two out of town sisters came in for the weekend. My mom's sister, Bernice, has moved in with my parents, so now Kamryn and the boys get the pleasure of not only having one grandma and grandpa nearby, but also a great aunt to love on them too. It was nice to see Aunt Linda and Aunt Ginny since we don't get to see them very often.
















My friend Tina made these matching scarves for Kamryn and I. Aren't they cute? Thanks Tina!










A picture of Kamryn with Tina's daughter Lilly at Bouncetown.










We also celebrated Grandpa R's birthday and Grandma Dianne's birthday this month. Here is a picture of Kamryn with her Grandpa.











We also had my friends Heather and Jenny (and their families) over for dinner one night. Here are two of Jen's beautiful girls.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This Christmas was a busy one. Extra special because we could all get together to celebrate. I love having Aunt Bernice with us all the time. These pictures bring back good memories.
Thanks!!
Mom