Friday, February 22, 2008

President's Day Weekend



















Last Monday the boys had a free day - NO SCHOOL! - for President's Day. We spent the morning bowling with some playgroup friends. The Sunday before this we had my cousin Diane and her family over for lunch. It was nice to visit with them. Jake played with the boys all day and Allie played with Kamryn all day. Allie was even able to put Kamryn's hair up in a ponytail. Before their car was out of the driveway, she pulled it out though. I would love to do cute things with Kamryn's hair, but she is a stinker & won't let me. For bowling the next day we said we would do her hair like Allie did and only then did she let me put her hair up again. It didn't stay that way for too long. Too bad the secret to doing her hair is to say "like Allie did it." Notice she "matched" Allie and even put on a headband while Allie was here. Hmm, maybe I should start wearing pigtails, ponytails and bows. Maybe then she would want to match me and start wearing things in her hair. Okay, no comments friends about my matching bows back in grade school!




4 comments:

εїз BorBoLeTA εїз said...

me encanta encontrar lugares donde el amor esta a flor de piel , felicidades por esa niña, por darle el amor que alguna vez le fue negado, un beso desde mexico

Anonymous said...

Kamryn is showing you that she has a mind of her own. When she wants her hair up, she'll leave it up. I guess no one is going to tell her how to dress. Not even Mommy. I'm willing to bet that it won't be long and she will realize that it's fun to fix her hair in different styles.
Thanks for the pictures!!
Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Back again. I was just look at your pictures again and I noticed Brendan bowling. Way to go Brendan!! Look at that bowling ball, it's right down the center of the lane. I'll bet that was a strike!!! Watch out Grandpa. Here comes Brendan!!! It looks like Grandpa is going to have competition!!!
Good luck Bren!!!
Grandma

Julie said...

Thanks borboleta for the sweet message and for being my first posting from Mexico!