Monday, February 25, 2008

THANK YOU LINDA!

We have been given the greatest gift by my Aunt Linda. You may remember that two summers ago Kamryn and I flew to Omaha for a girls scrap booking planning weekend. Linda and I went through pictures, looked for papers and planned out the book. Ever since then, she has been spending her time creating such a beautiful scrapbook of our trip to China. I recently received the "finished" product and it is more than I could have ever imagined. I would never have been able to come up with her creative ideas, and I would never have been able to devote the time to it like she did. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Lin! We all love it! We love you!

It's just so priceless to have our memories displayed so beautifully and it's great for Kamryn to be able to flip through the pages as she learns about when she joined our family and it became complete. As Kamryn looks through the scrapbook, she will point and name all of us in the family. Then she will say "our family."

I can't wait to show it off to everybody, so ask me about it and I'd be happy to! I've already shared it with some of our playgroup friends and they may just use the book as a reference for their own books! Lin, you are thought of as a professional scrapbooker! Thanks again for such an awesome gift!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie, You are too kind!! It was something I was honored to do. I am able to feel that in some small way I am part of the journey. I'm only sorry that it took so long to finish. But seeing as it was done long distance, I think we did okay!

I'm hoping that you, Kevin, Kamryn and the boys love looking at it as much as I loved making it.

Love always,

Lin

Kerry said...

Kamryn's book was so well done and beautiful. I know how meaningful it will be to her later on. Such a fabulous gift. Great job to you and your Aunt. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Hugs,
Kerry

Anonymous said...

This book is a "masterpiece".
Thank you Linda! It will be treasured forever. I hope we don't wear it out by looking at it so many times.
Julie, Kevin and family, enjoy!!!!
Love ya, Mom