Friday, March 14, 2008

My 4th Grader is Wearing . . .




















GLASSES! Yikes! I was in 4th grade when I first needed glasses. I remember it well. I hated my classes, or rather hated how I looked in my glasses. Thankfully Brendan has a more positive outlook on his situation and is actually excited to be wearing glasses. Because I was in the room with him during his eye exam, I know that he really needs them. At least I think he wasn't lying when he missed some of the letters on his eye test. Only Aunt Melanie would do that:)when she was in the 4th grade. I tried finding a picture of myself in my glasses when I was Brendan's age, and I could only find one! I tried to scan it into my computer, but I was far away in the photo, and it didn't really work well enough to post. But the point is, I could only find ONE photo. I found one of Melanie in her glasses and it is such a funny picture. Mel, can I post it? Anyway, I'm proud of Brendan that he has more self confidence than I did at that age, and I'm so happy that he can see better! Doesn't he look cute?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

You can post it :0) if you're brave enough! Brendan looks GREAT! When you post my picture be sure to tell of the trouble I went through to look that good! hee hee

Anonymous said...

Brendan looks good!! He chose a nice pair of glasses.
Good for you Bren!!!
Love, Grandma