Wednesday, March 12, 2008

WAAAA








"Waaaa, mmmm, baaaa, awwww . . . mommy I'm speaking whale!"

That's what Kamryn told me this morning as we were leaving the house. She is too funny. I really wish she would speak more English. (quick speech update: Kami is still going once a week to our district preschool for speech only. She goes for one hour and is doing great. She really is making progress. She loves the new therapist and never looks back at me when she heads to the classroom with Miss Julie)

Geez, between using a fork like Ariel and now speaking whale like Dory in Finding Nemo, WHEN WILL IT BE SPRING?!!!! REALLY? We need to get outside and away from the TV.

Actually, we haven't seen Nemo in a long time. We really haven't had lots of time these last few weeks at all to watch anything. It seems like we are always running somewhere these days. Baseball started. Need I say more? Tonight I drove Matt to practice, dropped him off, got back in the car to take Brendan to practice. Dropped him off. Then it was time to get back in the car and pick up Matt. Then back to pick up Brendan! Golly, I'm really loving my new van now since I am going to be living in it!

Anyway, Kamryn can continue to speak whale, while I continue to wail "Spring where are you?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spring is just around the corner!!!I'll bet when Kamryn finds out how nice it is to play outside, she won't want to come in to watch TV. No more movies for a while!!
Enjoy her where ever she wants to play.
Love ya, Mom