Friday, April 18, 2008

Our Surprise Visitor















My mom has always told me, "keep your house company ready." Yeah right, easier said than done, but I do try to keep the house picked up and clean. It paid off somewhat Tuesday morning because I got a phone call from my 2nd cousin Kristie who lives in Bloomington, IL. She asked if we would be home that day because she was in the area and could stop by. She knew I was anxious to meet her sweet little bundle of joy who was just born in February.

So of course I told her to come over after we got home from speech. And I buzzed around in the morning wrapping the baby gift I had already picked up (thank goodness) and straightened up the remaining clutter that didn't get put away the day before.

We had a nice little visit. Aubrey is a cutie pie. Kristie looks incredible like always. Next time we see them, we'll go to Bloomington. Already looking forward to it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice surprise!!!
Aubrey is adorable. It looks like Kami would love to have a baby around. She would be a great big sister!!!

Mom