Friday, August 15, 2008

Yikes, blood!

I try to not be squimish around blood, but yikes. Last night around dinner time I was out picking up Hunter so he could help Brendan with one of his playstation games. (since B had to take it easy) When I got back, K said that B's leg started bleeding and the steristrip was starting to come off already. So nurse mom takes a look and oh my. The area is all bruising and it's starting to look nasty. Not as neat and clean as it looked while at the doctor's. I know it's normal but I call the doctor on call anyway. Will this dermabond hold up? I covered his leg with a gauze pad for overnight. We'll see how it looks this morning when he wakes up. I hope it's okay.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

uggg Hope it is all well and is now healing as it should.

You need a huge break after this summer. Hang in there Julie.

2 China 4 Addison said...

Thinking of you guys today, and hoping the weekend was very UN-eventful for you! :)
Love,
Becki

Sue said...

EEewwww. Good for you nurse mom!!!

Glad the actual surgery went well and that he felt good about it. And that he enjoyed some pampering too! Here's to things being back to normal and the boys enjoying their last few days of summer vacation!