Sunday, November 02, 2008

Our Anniversary!



















Today marked our 17 year wedding anniversary. Thought I'd share a wedding picture with you all. I've had fun going through all the pictures and remembering the details from that day. Seems like yesterday, yet a world of time away. I'm grateful that most people who were present at our wedding are still present in our lives. I'm sad for our loss remembering those loved ones that are no longer with us but reside in Heaven. I'm glad for the new relationships and friendships we have in our life. A lot can change in a moment, in a day, or a year let alone 17 years. Feeling thankful that God has blessed our marriage and our life. Thankful that His blessings remain constant.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Hooray! Hope you were able to celebrate!!!

Love the photo too!!! ( I have a big smile looking at those puffy sleeves - so late 80s/early 90s!! But the dress is gorgeous!!!

Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary, A'Hearns! Look at all you've accomplished together in 17 years! Here's to 17 more years of wedded bliss!!