Sunday, September 09, 2007

Matt's first school dance!

Yikes! Can you believe it? He went to his first Jr. High dance on Friday night. I dropped him off alone, and he had no problem going in solo. He was meeting a friend there though. He also had his cell phone with so if his friend didn't show up, he could call me to come get him. I thought 12 was too young for a cell phone, but now I'm glad he has it. He actually called me at the end of the dance to see if I was in the car line for pick up:) I asked if he danced, and he said no, only the girls danced. He had a fun time! Do you remember your school dances? I do . . . and it was the same way, the girls danced and the guys stood against the wall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about that!!!! Matt went to a dance, Give him time. He will dance and he will be good at dancing just like his Mom. Glad he had fun.