Sunday, September 23, 2007

Time to buy stuff like this?!














Kamryn went potty on the toilet tonight for the first time! You see, she likes to sit on the potty but she never does anything so this first is so exciting for me. If you want to be spared the details, stop reading. Otherwise, here's how it actually happened. She was playing in the tub and got that "oh no" look. I told her not to poop in the water (which she's done in the past) so she got out and sat on the potty. She sat there and sat there and sat there. Then there was that tinkle sound! I told her to be quiet so we could hear it, and she thought that was funny. Back in the tub she went and back out she came and sat down again and made more tinkle noises. Brendan was my witness the second time as he came in to see what all the hubbub was about. I know this is a long process, but we're on our way!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Wahoo!!! Good for you Kam! It will be sooo nice to be done w/ diapers! I hope that the training goes well.

I need to do some shopping for B for pants, so thanks for the tip on Kohls. She does well w/ leggings, but I also want pants that will fit!