Saturday, November 17, 2007

Funny things Kamryn says

Her new phrases include "five more minutes" when I tell her it's bedtime.

She's got a cold, and I wonder out loud, "hmm, maybe I should take you to the doctor." She says, "No, I'm fine, I'm fine." with a little shake of her head and one of her hands. Or I'll tell her to put on her coat, and she'll say that same thing, I'm fine, I'm fine.

What is it with all of my children not wanting to wear their coats?! It's the middle of November and the boys will still insist on wearing only a sweatshirt or light jacket to school. They are crazy! Kamryn will get in the van and take OFF her coat! I will not be standing in the cold putting it back on her when we get to our destination.

Another of her favorite sayings when I'm talking to her is "oh ri-i-i-ght" and she drags out the right. She can be ham sometimes, surely has a sense of humor. She'll still walk out of the room with a purse to pretend to go shopping and now she says "right back." Tonight Kamryn was playing with a tea set when I told her it was time to get on her pj's and she said "one sec" and kept on playing.

This picture was taken a couple of nights ago. I guess she figured if she could hide in the toy drawer, she could get out of going to bed.

No comments: