Sunday, November 04, 2007

She finally did it . . .















ugh . . . Kamryn climbed out of her crib!

(and will climb into any open spaces!)

The boys never did that. Figures, she would figure it out just like any monkey would;) She did it pretty gracefully I may add. I didn't hear a big thump at all. In fact she kinda shocked me because I was going to the laundry room (which is upstairs closest to her bedroom) and out she ran from Brendan's bedroom and cut me off! They share a jack-and-jill bathroom and the little stinker ran through the bathroom into Brendan's room instead of coming out her bedroom door. She showed us how she climbed out, and now life as I know it is now over. She hasn't been napping much anyway because if she does, she's up until 10 pm. Lately she's been falling asleep around 6:30 or 7 pm just for 45 minutes or so which is not good because then she up until midnight! This sweet little girl has so much energy! I've told her not to climb out again because if she gets hurt, we'll have to go back to the doctor for stitches. So far that's been working.

My friend Heather witnessed her energy when she babysat her one night (thanks Heather!) while Kevin & I went to my cousin's stepdaughter's Quinceanera. Heather said Kamryn was a good match for her son Josh but Hannah and Kaitlyn were tired and fell asleep at their normal bedtime. The Quinceanera was fun and quite an experience since we've never been to one before. It's nice to learn about other customs. Melanie, the 15 yr old, looked beautiful and the dances they performed were fun to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the garbage can???
Where will you find her next?
:o))