Sunday, June 15, 2008

I have a teenager!



















Today was Matt's 13th Birthday! Yikes! Kevin and I are parents to an official teenager now. Matt is such a good kid if I don't say so myself. I just pray that he continues to be a good teenager through all of his teenage years! (he's all sweaty because he was outside in the yard playing ball with Brendan)

Yes, Kevin had to share the father's day spotlight with Matt. We had my parents, Aunt B, Mel and Gavin over for a barbecue. What a great dad to grill on supposedly his "day off."

Hunter's birthday was last Friday so Melanie sat in the theater with Matt, Hunter and Brendan and saw the movie, The Hulk, while Kamryn and I saw Kung Fu Panda with our friends Heather, Hannah, Kaitlyn and Josh. Then we had a family celebration at my sister's house.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Happy birthday Matt. Julie, you guys are too young to have a teenager. That made you what about 15 when he was born? Hope you had a great weekend. We hope to see you guys soon.
Julie

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Matthew is 13 already!!! He's such a good boy. I have no doubt in my mind that he will be a good teenager. Matthew! Stay as sweet as you are. We love you. Happy Birthday again!!!!

Kevin was so kind to do the cooking on Father's Day. Everything was so good. Especially the salmon that he cooked for Aunt Bernice and me. Thanks Kevin!!!!
Love ya all! Mom

Sue said...

Holy cow. Can't believe you have a teenager!! But what a great kiddo! Glad you had a fun weekend celebrating!