Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My boys meet Mary Grace
























One weekend my mom and I and the boys went down to Carmel. My mom and I went for Mary Grace's baby shower. The boys went because they were so excited to meet Mary Grace! It was a nice weekend with friends even though we drove through horrendous storms half the trip there. You should have seen me running into the hotel with a inside out umbrella that was no help at all! The boys slept at friends house's so my mom and I were able to stay up late chatting both nights in the hotel. I miss that . . . even though it's nice being back home and close by, I really liked when my parents would come visit and stay for days at a time.

We're excited about having visitors next weekend! Kevin's dad & Dianne, and his sister and new brother-in-law will be coming up from Florida. It will be a fun, busy weekend.

Keep posted to see the latest project we finished! How come having company puts me into the quickest action?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was such a good weekend down in Carmel. Little Mary Grace is a doll!!! She is such a sweetie!!! Brendan fell in love with her the instant he saw her. What a guy, ya gotta love him.
Julie it was so much fun "hanging" out with you and the girls. I loved the evenings at the motel. We had so much to talk about. Getting there wasn't so much fun tho. How dare Carmel, redo those streets without letting you know!!! It was a real challenge for you trying to find the motel. You did a great job. Never once did you get frustrated with driving in that awful storm.
Good job!!! Let's go down there again. Loved the shopping too!
Thanks for the picture update here.
Love ya, Mom