Sunday, June 08, 2008

Project #3

Potty training Kamryn

It seems to be a never ending thing. Finally, I decided to try something that always worked with the boys. Bribery with money. It seemed to be working. We have what I call her "money bucket" and every time she goes, she gets some change for her money bucket. When it adds up, she can buy a toy.

She did great for a week so I bought her the Dora backpack toy. She continued to do so great for many weeks that I slacked off and didn't give her money anymore. I thought we were past that. But today she had a really bad day. I guess it's time to bring out the money bucket again.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Well, it sounds like it is a good motivator so hopefully she will need just one more round of the money bucket and then be done! And it is summer, when she'll be wearing little dresses so that will make things easier!