Sunday, June 08, 2008

Project #1 & #2
















My sister had an Uppercase Living Party a while back, and I finally put up my phrase and other design. Well, okay, Kevin helped me, I must admit. It wasn't hard to put up but it was a bit of a challenge especially for one person. (I did hang my mom's saying by myself though.) This was harder though because I chose a more intricate design and bigger stuff. Anyway, I love them!

The first one is a reminder to myself to not stress about the everyday little things and to plan more "moments" and have fun. It says, "We do not remember days, we remember moments." How incredibly true!

The second was a design I chose for a difficult wall to decorate. When you walk into our powder room, the first thing you see is the sink. When you are sitting on the toilet, you are looking at that blank wall next to the sink. I can't really hang anything there because the door opens to that wall and plus we'd hit something with our elbows as we wash our hands. So this solves the problem. It gives the ladies something to look at and it's flat on the wall!


3 comments:

Kerry said...

Love your projects! Your inspirational quote is so true. And now you can be reminded so beautifully every day.
Looks great!

Sue said...

They look great!!! What a wonderful way to brighten up the bathroom without having to nail anything. I think I need to check out this company! Kudos to you and Kev for a super project!

Kristen said...

Julie,
Your Uppercase Living designs look great! Mine are still sitting on my dining room table.

Great job!