Tuesday, June 24, 2008

This isn't the new project




















But this was a project from a fun day with friends at a paint-it-yourself store. It was difficult for me to let Kamryn just go at it . . . after all, I had a "theme" in mind for her little shirt. I'm bad I know. I did let her do what she wanted after I stamped the princess crowns on.













Now Kamryn "poses" for the camera! Oh my!















The artist at work! This is so much better than taking paint out at home:)
















Thanks Tina for emailing me the pictures from the store from your camera phone!

2 comments:

Sue said...

The shirt is too cute! I didn't really get to see it close up, but I love the princess crowns! And I know she loves wearing her special t-shirt she made!

Sue said...

Ok.....you are now tagged! See my blog for the rules. I know you are busy this weekend so take your time! And have a great holiday weekend with your family!